Creating Healthy Pets the Paw-sitive Way!
Pawsitively Fit offers family oriented, educational and hands-on programs that promote positive reinforcement based training which strengthens the relationship between humans and their canine companions.
Want to get the most out of your training sessions with your dog?
Make your own dog training "trail mix"
- Your dog's kibble mixed with small cubes of cheese, apple pieces, carrot pieces, liver treats (arf'ul good are an excellent choice), and perhaps some cheerios. Combine the above items in a container or plastic bag. These are just a few suggestions, be creative but remember to keep the "trail mix" healthy!
Please see our calendar for our full schedule of class.
FREE Puppy PreSchool - Register
Family Dog Training Level 1 - Register
- Monday April 21st at 6:30pm
Rally Obedience Novice - Register
- Wednesday April 23rd at 6:30pm
Doggie Boot Camp - Register
Learning Treibball with Charley!
There are many reasons to participate in training classes with your dog:
- Training redirects your dog's natural behaviours to acceptable
- Training builds your dog's behavioural repetoire
- The more acceptable behaviours a dog learns, the less room there
is for undesirable behaviours
- Training increases the odds that a dog will stay in the family for his
lifetime rather than be given up due to behaviour issues